Friday, February 28, 2014

Graze Box #2 Review for February 2014 - Get 2 Free Boxes!!

Since this is my second Graze Box review for February, I'll just show you what I got and pass out the friend code so you can get two FREE boxes for yourself!  For subscription details, please see my post of February 22, 2014.  


I'm on the two boxes per month plan.  (These boxes are VERY slim and the portions are controlled, so one is just not enough for me.)  So this week, I got these four snack mixes:

  • Chili & Honey Almonds
  • Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack
  • Dark Rocky Road
  • Herby Bread Basket 

I like honey and I like almonds, but the addition of the chili made these too hot for me. Fortunately, Graze Box makes it easy to customize your boxes, so I won't be repeating this one.

The Apple & Cinnamon Flapjacks are like small versions of the granola bars you buy at the grocery store. These are o.k., but pretty bland.  They are filling, but not very exciting.

LOVE the Dark Rocky Road.  It's just three things....dark chocolate circles, pecans and dried cranberries.  I plan to repeat this one again soon!

The Herby Bread Basket is another one to repeat.  It's a tasty little Italian mix of basil baguettes, garlic crostini and oregano rice crackers. 

If you sign up using the code below, Graze Box will give you your first box for free and if you stick around, you'll get your fifth box for free as well.  That's a deal you just can't beat!

29MRQJ1MP

Thanks for reading,

Cheryl

P.S.  If you want to receive my blog posts in your e-mail box, please subscribe in the box in the upper right hand column!

No comments: