Friday, February 7, 2014

Essie Spring 2014 Resort Collection

I've been an Essie fan for a long time.  For some reason, those colorful little square embossed bottles lined up on my polish shelves just speak to me!  Essie's new Resort Fling collection for Spring 2014 includes a really nice array of four colors from the demure to the dramatic. From left to right these are called:
  • Find Me an Oasis (an icy cool pale blue)
  • Cocktails & Coconuts (a very subtle beige or sand shimmer)
  • Resort Fling (the most wearable peachy coral)
  • Under the Twilight (a luxurious dark plum shade)


I don't wear enough nail polish (who has the time?) to justify buying the full size bottles, which makes the mini collections perfect for me.  They are affordable and contain about a third of the amount that comes in a full size bottle. I don't think I've EVER reached the bottom of a regular bottle so the minis give me just what I will actually use...not to mention they satisfy my curiosity to try many of the latest colors!  They come in a tray in little square boxes that are about the size of a Rubik's Cube.

  
Which color do you like best?  As for me, well, let's just say it's a good thing I have ten fingers!

Cheryl

No comments: